Government retirement systems support the needs of hundreds of thousands of workers and retirees in the United States. Administering billions of dollars in funds and managing increasing numbers of members is a challenging task that SynergisticIT fully understands. We have supported one of the largest municipal pension systems in the US for the past 15 years.
SynergisticIT provides experts who can help evaluate modern pension administration system options and plan and estimate the cost of implementing these complex programs. These projects often demand expert level project/program managers, business architects, data governance and other specialists who are familiar with retirement systems and the associated business processes.
SynergisticIT has experience providing these types of resources to major government pension agencies.
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- 403B – Tax Deferred Annuities
- Benefit Plan Administration
- Investment Administration
- Contribution Processing
- Pension Payroll Management
- Benefit Payment Processing
- Death Benefits Administration
- Project Managers / Scrum Masters
- Information Security
- Business Analysts
- Pension SMEs
- Quality Assurance
- Business Operations Managers
- Retirement Plan Compliance Experts